Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Little Weirded Out

Ok, so it's 2:58 in the morning and I'm about 10 minutes from going to sleep, but I just had to blog one thing. Okay so thanks to Beth, I have joined the whole Facebook process. I really like it, but feel somewhat lazy using it. Okay, Mel, what do you mean? Well think about it, before these sites came along would you have ever been able to look up a girl you were once friends with in the second grade? And then you find out what she's doing, where she works, and how many kids she has. Plus you get the update on births, jobs, and endless photos documenting all of these happenings. I mean it's kind of like the newsletter of everyone/anyone that you have ever had any kind of relationship with. It is amazing and scary all at once.

Another thing when you look at people that you knew when you were young and you haven't seen them for like 15 years, and then you are so shocked at what they look like, do you think they do the same thing when they look at your picture?? Hmmmmm. Is it me or is Kathy Lee more annoying now than she ever was...I'm watching TiVoed Today shows. Outie!

No comments:

Post a Comment