Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dinner with Friends


Tonight, the stars aligned and my husband and I got to go out to dinner with a couple we have been friends with for years (well I inherited them when we got married, they are great). The meal was very good, we had great service, and left miserable. This is one of those times I wish I were one of those men with the beer bellies or I guess I should wish to be pregnant. When you are pregnant, you don't have to suck in your gut. You can just let it hang out there, and people are like awwww...not so much when you are not pregnant. After all the dinner festivities we met them at Barnes and Noble. We browsed the different books, got some coffee, and ended up in the magazine isle. Tammy and I were out and about, leaving the men unattended. Chris is standing by Mark and he thinks that Tammy and are are behind him, but there were two other women standing there. He says,"Hey isn't that ANAL magazine?", no response so he repeats the question..then realizes the women are not us....face red. My husband, who never shows a whole lot of emotion, was crying he was laughing so hard. Chris, hid in another isle, it was cute and funny.

I am finally getting better about having my pictures posted, and yes friends not high school skinny pics, I'm talking today pictures folks. I know I still have a lot of work to do as far as the weight is concerned, but tonight I felt pretty good about myself. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment