Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's three in the freggin morning, what else am I to do?

Okay so here I am spewing my thoughts into the night...look out Internet world, Melody has a blog. So it's three in the morning and I'm watching TiVoed episodes of Last 10 Pound boot camp and Bulging Brides. I wish Tommy Europe would come and knock on my door, take my measurements, weigh me, and embarrass me in front of my friends and family...no seriously, I can take it. Bring it Tommy! I would love for him to train me. I have lost 25 lbs of baby weight which has stuck on me for about 3 years. I have been training for about a month now, and I've been doing this slowly for nearly 3 months. I called this my facebook diet. I didn't want to have pictures of my whale of a tail on facebook, with people that I went to school with and people that I have known in skinner days. I did post some recent pictures of me, it was kinda like getting a shot, just close your eyes and post. Okay I know I am insane, and have always have been very critical of myself. I guess since I've turned 30 I really don't care what people think of me. I am my worst critic.



So about the blog.. I suffer from terrible insomnia, so why not do this? On the nights I can't sleep I can write on my blog...don't you feel special to hear my thoughts? So tonight I've been watching old Michael Jackson videos and getting misty-eyed. It just reminds me so much of my childhood. I feel bad about the fact that he didn't get one. I guess I just am very sensitive to people like him. For some reason I get fixated on the whole thing at the chigrin of my husband...who rolls his eyes with each Dateline special or news clip I watch about him. I'm thinking, obviously, there are people like me who are interested in this stuff or they wouldn't put it on t.v. So, whatever...I don't care about you naysayers!! I loved his music and he was a great entertainer and I was so devastated to hear he died. My biggest regret was not seeing him in concert. Okay nuff about it. Heee Heee!



I did my first 5K today and was so psyched! I kinda felt like an athlete, even though I'm soooo far from being one, it was cool. I walked and ran the whole time and completed it in 44 minutes. I think I'm really going to start doing this. I felt really good about myself. I'm also trying to more organic stuff, but today, yesterday now, I soooo pigged out on some barbeque. I was so sick after that....totally worth it..totally would do it again for lemon ice box pie...but not anytime soon. Back on my regimen.

I just realized there is nothing and I mean nothing on television at 3:57 in the morning. The nerve of television. I mean common I could watch a chickflickathon now without hearing..."Mommy, I wanna watch Wubbzy." There are some crazy infommercials on television. Who orders this crap...oh wait a minute..people like me who are not in their most rational state due to sleep deprivation. We end up buying some new gadget that ends up collecting dust because we can't stick it in the dishwasher, totally never happened to me...believe me? You should. Well, enough of my endless babble. There is always tomorrow. My lids are getting heavy and for your pleasure... I need to spell check this stuff. Nighty, night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment