Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back from the Lake

This weekend my son and I went to Lake O' the Pines in Jefferson, Texas. It was a nice little camp ground. What is so amazing is that Liam was not scared to get in and out of the boat. I have to say I was nervous because the water is deep, I wore my life jacket the whole time, as did he. He seemed to absolutely scream with delight with each splash. Sometimes I look at him and think what a gift God has given me...well until that little gift kept me up all night when he realized he was not in his bed..kidding, but I was exhausted today. I slept a while today, while Mark took over. I know Mark missed us, after this afternoon he might not have felt the same way...Summer is so awesome. I hope it seems like forever until school starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment