Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I realize I am not one of those women who will ever be able to eat whatever she wants...duh!! It is so hard for me, I think I am a true foodaholic. Most women are. I have lost about 25 pounds and have hit a plateau, so I have an idea. Since I have this little bloggy, I am going to blog about my weight loss. I am determined. I vowed to myself that I am going to lose this weight and by golly I am. I am going to do something a bit shocking...I am going to admit my weight on the Internet and put pics of myself on this blog. Now, I am going to try to get some of my friends involved in the process. My weigh day will be every Saturday at 9 o'clock a.m. Yes folks, I am going to add a pic along with it. I am woman, so I will have my downfalls and hopefully triumphs. I will post a workout goal of the week as well as a weight loss goal. So below I am including my goals of the week. Good Luck Me!! Comon Guys I need your support!! Of course this post is after a day of Mexican food and Chocolate Chip Cookies :)

Workout Goal: Workout at the gym, walk with the girls, or 30 minutes of workout at least 6 days this week.
Eating: Eat only about 1,200 calories per day!

No comments:

Post a Comment