Friday, April 8, 2011

My New Experiment

I have had some recent health issues here lately that I really want to remedy. I am considering a Vegan diet for a year. Okay I know I'm a good ol' southern girl and love, love meat, so before you say ok Mel, are you nuts? I have just been reading a lot here lately about a how a meat filled diet is not so good for your health. So I think starting the 23rd of this month I think I'm going to start my Vegan diet. I've done this once before as a vegetarian for a year. I ate eggs and dairy products. But this time I'm going to see if this is actually possible. I'm going to blog about my experience throughout the year, this ought to be interesting....

1 comment:

  1. "Okay I know I'm a good ol' southern girl and love, love meat..."

    heh.

    ReplyDelete