Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Didn't I Take A Benedryl At 9???

Just wondering in my sleepyness, why in the world is there a commercial encouraging children to venture to the forest? Not any specific one, there is even a website. Visitaforest.org or some other nonsense. I'm just wondering are children really that deprived that they don't go and explore in the woods anymore?? I just think that is so weird. We lived in the woods, when I was a kid.

Another thing, I'm thinking I missed my calling. I should have been a pet psychologist. I mean are people seriously taking this crap seriously?

Alright might be going to bed now, I'm even throwing caution to the wind and not spell checking just posting...

2 comments:

  1. seriously, seriously, seriously, I'm just seeing how many seriouslys I can get in a sentence, I'm such a goober

    ReplyDelete